Tuesday, July 21, 2015

CREATIVE DUMPSTER DIVING


I appreciate being able to recycle waste items in the small senior community in which I live. That's not only because it is the right thing to do. Every time I open the lid on the recycling container I get a chance to see what my neighbors are buying because they toss in the empty cardboard boxes. I know, for instance, that someone just bought a new fancy printer. Then there was the day when I noticed the box from a new water heater and a new 54" color TV. Of course, unless you see who recycled the boxes, you have to wait for the truth to come out at the regular card sessions or in the billiard room when the folks talk about their new acquisitions. In the summer, with few neighbors, its a lot easier to figure out who is buying what because there a limited number of people to buy. From what I've seen the economy where I live the economy is still very much alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment